FA Artifact question

Is it possible for the alignment of an artifact to be different from game to game in FA? ie, randomized like special abilities?

I have a Research Artifact report on a known good artifact that’s showing up as a different alignment than expected. I’m wondering if the RA is wrong, or the artifact really is evil in this case. It’s a quite famous one, so no doubt on it being usually a good aligned one.

Thanks,

Adam

I’ve seen this in 1650 also. 412 showing Neutral artifacts as Evil.

So, was the Research Artifact spell just plain wrong in that case? Or had the artifact actually changed alignment from its norm?

Hi guys

When we set up a couple of games recently the dbase was not working quite the way it should be. We quickly fixed that. The item that Adam is talking about I’ve fed back to him, that the alignment has NOT changed (nor anything else than the normal random changes you sometimes get to items). Rather than everyone panic, and there are some players that love to do this… :slight_smile: get in touch when it happens and we can check. I’m more than happy to check stuff like this out for you all.

Rob

Thanks Rob. Appreciate the help.

And in the immortal words of Douglas Adams “Don’t Panic!” :slight_smile:

I’m panicking. My Harad might go bankrupt and I’m going to blame…someone…

You should have captured Vamag instead of destroying it- you would have captured the DS secret stash of raspberry Zingers and Emperor Norton sourdough snacks.

I was mad at Tharudan, actually - sorry I took it out on your southern friends…