FA Game 46

Could DS players in game 46 contact me asap on ma-sv at frisurf dot no

Too many fence sitters.

FP: (8) (East Mordor, Khand), (Far Harad, Harondor), (Iron Hills, Rhovanion), North Mordor, Lorien
    DS: (8) (Forlindon, Harlindon), (Near Harad, South Mordor), (Rhun, South Mirkwood), (Dunland, Rohan), 
    Neutral: (9) (Angmar, Northern Wastes, Arnor), (Umbar, Gondor), (Enedwaith, Eriador, Rhudaur), North Mirkwood

I was hoping to see an all out slugfest, but it might be a while waiting for the neutrals to attack someone or declare. Hopefully some of them will declare early.
Maybe next time we can get a 12 vs 12 with one kingdom on each side and throw out Near Harad since all it has is a bunch of desert.

We will deal with what we have.

Good Gaming everyone!

I was hoping to see an all out slugfest, but it might be a while waiting for the neutrals to attack someone or declare. Hopefully some of them will declare early.
Maybe next time we can get a 12 vs 12 with one kingdom on each side and throw out Near Harad since all it has is a bunch…

****map setup is clustered for sure…just hoping for an awesome experience. Good luck to y’all from a professional fence sitter ;))

Jz the neutral

I can do what ever youguys want. I’ve not had all the set-ups in yet btw

How is setup develop? Any timeframe?

Had to do my setup in a hurry to manage prior to the weekend, so was hopeing to get something back today:-)

Is there a FP groupsite yet?

If not, contact me harbqll at Hotmail dot com

I’ve got to put most of the set-ups in by hand as players seemed to have ignored using the XLS to create and send in… so 20 or so spreadheets to print off and then create again and check … well let’s say I can’t wait to do that… :slight_smile: I now have all the set-ups but remind you that you cannot discuss the game with any other players other than those you’ve joined with at this point in the game. After you’ve received your set-ups the feel free to chat to your hearts content! So I’ve done the first 2 drafts and now workign on the the final 2 drafts (it’s a multi-stage process).

Clint

It’s a go!!!
Well, after a few corrections.

I am hoping to see some early commitments from some of the neutrals. Not holding my breath or anything, just hoping.
Diplo’s will be sent.

Lot’s of luck to all!

Lot’s of luck to all

South Kingdom may be reached at jasonroberts.jmr@gmail.com

Also, enjoy the the 4th of July holiday for those who partake

bad joke of the day “what do you call a conceal/carry holster in a brazier - flash bang -”

Jz

The game is afoot. :cool: Northern Mordor can be reached at nysrc at yahoo.com

Hi everyone,

This is Jeremy Richman (North Kingdom and Northern Wastes) and Ernest Hakey (Angmar), neutrals checking in and welcoming your communications. My email is jeremyrichman22@gmail.com. (Why does everyone avoid typing this in and doing -dot-com ?)