Game 43 FA1000

Greetings once again to all Neutrals in Game 43. The Dark Servants would very much like to hear from all Neutral Nations in this game.

It’s time for those freakish Elves and their ‘LITTLE’ minions to be expelled from Middle-earth once and for all.

Mike Mulka
urzahil@orions.net

Greetings once again to all Neutrals in Game 43. The Free People would very much like to hear from all Neutral Nations in this game.

It’s time for those freakish orcs and other smelly beings (dwarves not included) to be expelled from Middle-Earth one and for all.

Øystein Tvedten
oysteint@ifi.uio.no

Oystein didn’t your mother tell you that it’s rude to parody someone… :slight_smile:

(V funny).

Clint (player)

those freakish orcs and other smelly beings

Hey, I resemble that remark ! :wink:

The Frost Banshee

Greetings to all!

Humble neutral nation of Huridons can be reached via: hmoisio@welho.com

Petteri Moisio

North Kingdom can be reached in esko.saura@gmail.com

Looking forward to another great 4th age game!

The DS seem to have better email systems. I couldn’t reach this address.

It is wise to keep your options open and this is evident with all of the neutrality in the South. But as the dark lord teaches, glory can only be had in the willingness to sacrifice life and limb, to smite the foes of the Eye.

We have erected great temples to honor the dark lord and bring his dark wisdom to all who would hear his words and death to those whom oppose him. The Lidless Eye sees all, let us guide you through the tumult of mediocrity and into the glory, honor and riches of his Dark Service.

Seek our wisdom at this address reywind@live.com

Please no solicitation … All solicitors will be impaled.

Have a glorious dark day.

The Raven Coursers

Greetings from the people of Niagara Falls. Our canoes can be found in the middle of the stream. To which bank shall we paddle? You can contact us at nysrc@yahoo.com

Bob N.

North Kingdom is actively awaiting contact from the Free Peoples. I know you’re out there so no point in hiding!

esko.saura@gmail.com

Where are all the parties?

Really quiet on the Eastern front.

Is this game still rolling? I’m bummed I missed the bus.

Looks like a great group of players in this contest.

Cheers!

Adam

We’re only up to turn 6. It’s been very, very quiet. This is probably what the gunboat games feel like! All I know is that others have been placing camps as well because my turn file tells me the limit was hit.

Rarely have I received such a shock when reading my turn pdf. The FP nation in Angmar sent two - not one, but two - armies to attack me! Here I was minding my own neutral business and then, BAM!, dwarf armies crawling all over the place. Good thing I had accidentally (I was meaning to go west, but ended up going east) moved an army of my own to one of their towns. Fingers crossed that I get the downgrade order through in time!

I don’t think the Angmar FP attacked you, as he was just passing through. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me (Rundar and Dimril Horde - and just recently took over Marigny for a teammate) as spokesperson for the FP thus far (sorry, I just happened to have some time free-up finally, and can consult with my other ME43 Warlords).

I see you have pre-emptively moved onto his Town/Tower in the same turn he ended up on your camp, so we await your actions with baited breath! :smiley:

Thx,

Jason - jvafiades212@gmail.com

Also, I encourage all other nations (neutral or otherwise) to give me a quick shout. I haven’t played FA for a while, but you may know me from waaaaaay back. FP have a good team with some growing coordination, so happy to share intel on a tit for tat basis!

Jason
jvafiades212@gmail.com

Leaves of Autumn
Are lifted by the mists of
Niagara Falls

Close…

Writer’s license allows 2 beats for Leaves. Middle English perhaps.

Writers license… I drive like that, interpreting the “rules” in a selfishly convenient fashion…