Game 55

1650 era game 55 has started. I will be playing the Long Rider in this one, send your envoys to Suraklin98 at yahoo dot com.

Jose from Witch King signing in.

Just say the first nazgul want to the neutrals nations, Specially to Rhudaur and Dunland to explain my plans this time.
Please leave your email address and I will write you asap.

Jose from the Witch King

You can ever write to me to joserra_7 at hotmail dot com

Jose from Witch King

Greetings! I am running Rhudaur in this game.

you can contact me at stevep7806 at sbcglobal dot net <-----Sorry, minor correction! net not com!

Steve
Rhudaur

Hello,

N.Gondor checking in…
I can be reached at vinyaran55@yahoo.com

Jim

Where is everybody?

Hi, Ivan playing the dragon lord, write me! berenivan@gmail.com

regards

What the hxxx?
The Dark Servants are the only people on this stage?!
There is no question to which side will triumph!
There is no CHOICE to be made between freedom or SERVITUDE!
Murazor made his choice AGES ago… he was betrayed, he chose power, and was given chains… he serves the will of his MASTER, but the tragedy is that in his choice, he betrayed his PEOPLE…
Until he, Khamul, Uvatha and the other TRAITORS to freedom and true choice are destroyed— no man, woman or child can truly have freedom…
freedom to rise or fall… to win or lose, but that pales beside the true freedom— that to truly choose their own path, not to be forced to walk the road chosen for them, by their ‘betters’…

I, and all my people, will die on our feet before we ever kneel before a tyrant…

There is no choice to be made by the Neutral nations, because the only options are slavery or freedom. If they declare for the Servants, they will be hit as hard by the Free nations, as any led by one of the Nazgul.
If they “sit on the fence” , the Free will try to respect their choice… it’s our nature… but we would like to speak to you-- to convince you, if you really need convincing-- that the best future for your nation lies with us…
Vanyaran55
North Gondor
vanyaran55 at yahoo dot com

Not to get personal, Ivan…
but—
bite me!

Vanyaran55
NG

https://youtu.be/YVwYKtgFYCc

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Uvatha, Din Ohtar, and the happy slaves of the Long Rider (no innuendo intended).:smiley:

Steve,

Neither email address works.

Jim,

Either freedom or servitude? Tough choice; that will require some deep thought on my part.

regards,

The unknown neutral

That was funny.
nice falsetto, by the way…

NG

Ice King checking in…

Northmen checking in.

Hereward at thegrid dot net

stevep7806@sbcglobal.net

I have heard from others on the list.

Greetings from Dunlandia:
ajpdobson@yahoo.com

Nice to see ya!
Sent you long-winded diatribe…
holler here if it missed! :wink:

So where are the Easterlings, Harad and Corsairs?
not in any paticular order…

NG

The agents of the Long Rider have uncovered video of the Northmen navy preparing for battle.

https://youtu.be/7o2FeEC_N1A

That was funny.
This was the night before, on my last visit to Shrel-Kain. Might help explain some of the thought process…
I’m the short guy…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXbu5bjoqWM
NG