Have we gone beyond the Gunboat version 12 rules?
A player may never run more than two nations in the game. If a Duo becomes available due to a player dropping, then, we will first attempt to find a player to take them over who is not currently playing, before, if necessary, splitting up the Duo and offering the single nations to existing players within the game. The following, then, is the procedure in the event of a player dropping.
- Players in the Player Pool will be offered the Duo (see below for information about the Player Pool).
- If no players in the Player Pool are interested, the Duo will be advertised as available to all our players.
- If no one in the Player Pool is interested in playing the Duo, the Duo will be split, and the nations offered individually to any players on the same team who do not have two nations.
- The position will be offered to players in the Player Pool.
- If no players in the Player Pool are interested, the nation is offered to other players on the same team who only have one nation.
- If no one on the team are interested in playing the nation, it will be advertised as available to all our players.