JOverseer Issues

I’m getting a lot of whacky behaviour with the latest update to JO, I believe on Friday.

Orders aren’t showing, drop downs aren’t refreshing, when I switch games the Team Economy page doesn’t update to the new game, orders don’t draw, etc. Closing the program and restarting always makes everything work again…

Am I the only one…? If so, I may simply have issues with my (new) laptop and I shouldn’t be harassing Clint et al. But if others are experiencing odd behaviour when loading files or orders, etc, please chime in so MEGames is aware.

Brad

Hi Brad

The only issue I’ve had is every time I load it only one nation’s home area is highlighted on the map so, every time I load it, I have to go to map options and select current.

David

···

On 19 November 2018 at 13:06 “Brad Brunet brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

I’m getting a lot of whacky behaviour with the latest update to JO, I believe on Friday.

Orders aren’t showing, drop downs aren’t refreshing, when I switch games the Team Economy page doesn’t update to the new game, orders don’t draw, etc. Closing the program and restarting always makes everything work again…

Am I the only one…? If so, I may simply have issues with my (new) laptop and I shouldn’t be harassing Clint et al. But if others are experiencing odd behaviour when loading files or orders, etc, please chime in so MEGames is aware.

Brad

Hi

I’ve just tried the order checker and every agent order is being highlighted as a duplicate when none of them are duplicates.

David

···

On 19 November 2018 at 20:59 “e-mail dazedandconfused dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi Brad

The only issue I’ve had is every time I load it only one nation’s home area is highlighted on the map so, every time I load it, I have to go to map options and select current.

David

On 19 November 2018 at 13:06 “Brad Brunet brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Brad

Thanks will check into

C

Hi

I've just tried the order checker and every agent order is being highlighted as a duplicate when none of them are duplicates.

David

Hi Brad

David

I'm getting a lot of whacky behaviour with the latest update to JO, I believe on Friday.

Orders aren't showing, drop downs aren't refreshing, when I switch games the Team Economy page doesn't update to the new game, orders don't draw, etc. Closing the program and restarting always makes everything work again....

Am I the only one..? If so, I may simply have issues with my (new) laptop and I shouldn't be harassing Clint et al. But if others are experiencing odd behaviour when loading files or orders, etc, please chime in so MEGames is aware.

Brad

Virus-free. <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>www.avg.com

Middle Earth Games

Website: <http://www.middleearthgames.com>www.middleearthgames.com

Email: <mailto:me@middleearthgames.com>me@middleearthgames.com

Telephone: Phone Times: 10am-6:30pm UK Time (BST); 5am-1.30 (EST)
UK: 029 2091 3359 (029 2062 5665 can be used if main engaged)
(Dial 011 44 29 2091 3359 if in the US)

···

At 16:59 20/11/2018, you wrote:

On 19 November 2018 at 20:59 "e-mail >>dazedandconfused >>dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist]" >><mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 19 November 2018 at 13:06 "Brad Brunet >>>brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]" <mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Since last update JO does not load properly, seizes up when I try to edit orders so that I have to close it via task manager. At this point I can`t change an order without resorting to this. Can the update be rolled back at my end? Its pretty much unusable right now

JG

Thanks will check into

C

Hi

I’ve just tried the order checker and every
agent order is being highlighted as a duplicate
when none of them are duplicates.

David

Hi Brad

The only issue I’ve had is every time I load it
only one nation’s home area is highlighted on
the map so, every time I load it, I have to go
to map options and select current.

David

I’m getting a lot of whacky behaviour with the
latest update to JO, I believe on Friday.

Orders aren’t showing, drop downs aren’t
refreshing, when I switch games the Team
Economy page doesn’t update to the new game,
orders don’t draw, etc. Closing the program
and restarting always makes everything work again…

Am I the only one…? If so, I may simply have
issues with my (new) laptop and I shouldn’t be
harassing Clint et al. But if others are
experiencing odd behaviour when loading files
or orders, etc, please chime in so MEGames is aware.

Brad

Virus-free.
http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclientwww.avg.com

Middle Earth Games

Website: http://www.middleearthgames.comwww.middleearthgames.com

Email: mailto:me@middleearthgames.comme@middleearthgames.com

···

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018, 20:29:41 GMT, ME Games Ltd me@MiddleEarthGames.com [mepbmlist] mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On 19 November 2018 at 20:59 “e-mail >>dazedandconfused >>dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist]” >>mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On 19 November 2018 at 13:06 “Brad Brunet >>>brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Additional…only seizes when I click draw (850 & 860) before saving the order. Others issues still exist

JG

Since last update JO does not load properly, seizes up when I try to edit orders so that I have to close it via task manager. At this point I can`t change an order without resorting to this. Can the update be rolled back at my end? Its pretty much unusable right now

JG

Thanks will check into

C

Hi

I’ve just tried the order checker and every
agent order is being highlighted as a duplicate
when none of them are duplicates.

David

Hi Brad

The only issue I’ve had is every time I load it
only one nation’s home area is highlighted on
the map so, every time I load it, I have to go
to map options and select current.

David

I’m getting a lot of whacky behaviour with the
latest update to JO, I believe on Friday.

Orders aren’t showing, drop downs aren’t
refreshing, when I switch games the Team
Economy page doesn’t update to the new game,
orders don’t draw, etc. Closing the program
and restarting always makes everything work again…

Am I the only one…? If so, I may simply have
issues with my (new) laptop and I shouldn’t be
harassing Clint et al. But if others are
experiencing odd behaviour when loading files
or orders, etc, please chime in so MEGames is aware.

Brad

Virus-free.
http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclientwww.avg.com

Middle Earth Games

Website: http://www.middleearthgames.comwww.middleearthgames.com

Email: mailto:me@middleearthgames.comme@middleearthgames.com

···

On Wednesday, 21 November 2018, 10:41:23 GMT, Jeff Glover paolotendes@yahoo.com [mepbmlist] mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 November 2018, 20:29:41 GMT, ME Games Ltd me@MiddleEarthGames.com [mepbmlist] mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On 19 November 2018 at 20:59 “e-mail >>dazedandconfused >>dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist]” >>mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

On 19 November 2018 at 13:06 “Brad Brunet >>>brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Sounds like you might have an old version of Java. Try updating that.

Edit orders can be done via the Order panel btw. Try that as well?

Clint

Additional.....only seizes when I click draw (850 & 860) before saving the order. Others issues still exist

JG

JG

Thanks will check into

C

>Hi
>
>I've just tried the order checker and every
>agent order is being highlighted as a duplicate
>when none of them are duplicates.
>
>David
>
>>
>>Hi Brad
>>
>>The only issue I’ve had is every time I load it
>>only one nation’s home area is highlighted on
>>the map so, every time I load it, I have to go
>>to map options and select current.
>>
>>David
>>
>>>
>>>I'm getting a lot of whacky behaviour with the
>>>latest update to JO, I believe on Friday.
>>>
>>>Orders aren't showing, drop downs aren't
>>>refreshing, when I switch games the Team
>>>Economy page doesn't update to the new game,
>>>orders don't draw, etc. Closing the program
>>>and restarting always makes everything work again....
>>>
>>>Am I the only one..? If so, I may simply have
>>>issues with my (new) laptop and I shouldn't be
>>>harassing Clint et al. But if others are
>>>experiencing odd behaviour when loading files
>>>or orders, etc, please chime in so MEGames is aware.
>>>
>>>Brad
>>>
>>
>
>Virus-free.
><http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium= email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>www.avg.com

>

Middle Earth Games

----------
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
<https://www.avg.com/internet-security>www.avg.com

Middle Earth Games

···

At 11:42 21/11/2018, you wrote:

On Wednesday, 21 November 2018, 10:41:23 GMT, >Jeff Glover paolotendes@yahoo.com [mepbmlist] ><mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 November 2018, 20:29:41 GMT, ME >Games Ltd me@MiddleEarthGames.com [mepbmlist] ><mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>On 19 November 2018 at 20:59 "e-mail > >>dazedandconfused > >>dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist]" > >><mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>>On 19 November 2018 at 13:06 "Brad Brunet > >>>brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]" <mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote: