Ks 656

Greetings Lords and Ladies,

The Line of Tirkhor sends emissaries to the corners of this middle earth seeking favourable contact with those interested in recruiting our valiant warriors to their cause. We seek an early resolution to this search as we have some home improvements that require a substantial gold deposit, and new town that requires enlargement due to the fecundity of our young people!

All messages welcome, especially from the Dwarves to prevent any mix ups…

Adarazor the bold

Greetings Adarazor the bold,

Witch Realm of Angmar here. Your emissaries are welcome to visit my court any time, though I suggest they dress warmly, as my lands, well to the north of yours, are still quite frosty. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we are all eager to find out which way you are leaning. I would very much like to discuss you joining Castamir and his allies in defeating the false king, head of the corrupt and morally repugnant line of Eldacar, whose abuse of power and oppression of the peoples of Middle Earth is what resulted in their losing the throne in the first place!

Respectfully,
Murazor, Witch King of Angmar

aka Frank Gingrich (I can also be reached at: Akhorahil@aol.com)

All quiet here in 656! Don’t be shy! Surely at least the neutrals want to talk to me! Right? I talk to myself all the time, and sometimes I even answer myself! So I assure you I am both a good listener and talker!

Tirkhor? Dwarves? Are you there? Anyone? Bueller?.. Bueller?.. Bueller?

A little late checking in, but the Quendi would like to open discussions with the neutral nations. Diplos will be forthcoming.

Jeff

Late is the hour in which this Quendi conjurer chooses to appear. “Lathspell” I name him. Ill news is an ill guest!

Quite the clever quote, King in Iron after death. I, Elendin, uncle of the rightful ruler of Gondor hear your words, and am glad for our alliance. Royal and noble House of Tirkhor, please let us continue no unfortunate misunderstandings and work together to solidify a one true Kingdom of Gondor, with you a Noble House in its inner council.

B for Elendin
bmedus@gmail.com