Ks 676

I don’t agree that our team was dysfunctional. And Gondor wasn’t as undefended as you maybe think it was. What was the real mystery of the game for us was was the rebel base of operations in the south? Was there a hidden MT or City down there?!

I meant dysfunctional in regards to multiple members of your team dropping due to boredom. Gondor was undefended to the extent that 4400 heavy cavalry under the Khazad banner, with 7 back up commanders and 3 agent 70+ guarding and scouting, and two Quendi armies, were pulverizing the area. Tirkhor’s capital was taken multiple times and was going to fall again the final turn.

Quendi sacked 2227, City/Keep, and then kept rolling. They sacked the Castamir capital at 2627 and kept rolling. They then moved the navy to Pelargir, sacked it, and kept rolling. Or sailing. They were 100% guaranteed to sack the City/Castle Minas Anor. That’s all I meant by undefended.

Rebels had a hidden city. @2336 I think? He moved very cleverly and always combined the cav he generated from it in other positions.

That is outstanding. Very nice! We were going crazy looking for it, and you guys did a great job not doing anything for us to track it down! Hithlum arrived the last turn of the game at 2438 with a huge HC army, with two other armies following it.