I’ve been playing a little the 1650 and 2950 and I decided to try the KS. Right now we’ve played 9 turns and I start to get some impressions:
What I like:
- Random id numbers for artifacts.
- NPC that can be recruited.
- New encounters. I like having to try an answer without knowing what will happen.
- More experienced players are playing this scenario.
What I don’t like:
- Too much money. It’s insane everybody improving towns to cities everywhere. The economy factor is not existent here.
I think some of the KS good things could be merged with 1650 scenario, like random id artifacts numbers, NPC or new encounters. However I understand that 1650 is already tested and balanced and some changes could break this balance.
Just my ideas,