ME 76 NEUTRALS & OTHER MISINFORMED PARTIES

Greetings All,

The Dark Servants would like to extend a warm welcome to those nations that are undecided on their lands fate…

Meanwhile, the misinformed can look forward to their new carpets. Apologies as blood red was the only option. However, not to worry, we have large stocks available, at cut throat prices!

We are looking for a balanced game, but more importantly a fun experience for all those beginners and returnees.

Also for all those who cannot attend Ji Indur’s Holiday tea party, where his troop of skilled assassins acrobats will be performing their new cheese high wire routine, a show not to be missed. Very colourful I’m told.

Sadly the last opportunity before they embark on a world tour.

Advance bookings are now being taken.

If you wish to cancel a visit please inform the hotline at ajwr1ghtAThotmail.com

Hoarmurath the Ice King here. Haven't heard from anyone in Mordor yet. Good to hear from someone on the team.

check your email- we have been sending you invites over the last couple of days.

···

From: mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com on behalf of pkhuf@msn.com [mepbmlist] mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:57 AM
To: mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [mepbmlist] Re: ME 76 NEUTRALS & OTHER MISINFORMED PARTIES

Hoarmurath the Ice King here. Haven’t heard from anyone in Mordor yet. Good to hear from someone on the team.

Hail, Ice King!

I didn’t even know about this list until recently, so maybe others on our team don’t, either. I sent you an email earlier - is the MSN one on the turn results not right?

We have a team group set up at Groups.Io and a good set of players. You can reach me through gmail at the address below.

Glad to have you with us!

Dan

G76 LR

newmanend@

Invites have been sent to the msn.com email? Haven't received any.

@msn.com is the correct contact.

I suspect you have spam filters on. I'd email them directly as I've sent you their contact details Paul

Clint

@msn.com is the correct contact.

----------
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
<https://www.avg.com/internet-security>www.avg.com

Middle Earth Games

Website: <http://www.middleearthgames.com>www.middleearthgames.com

Email: <mailto:me@middleearthgames.com>me@middleearthgames.com

Telephone: Phone Times: 10am-6:30pm UK Time (BST); 5am-1.30 (EST)
UK: 029 2091 3359 (029 2062 5665 can be used if main engaged)
(Dial 011 44 29 2091 3359 if in the US)

···

At 06:03 18/12/2018, you wrote: