ME JO

Select the hex. In the Current Hex View tab, should be default on the right, you’ll get a drop down that has Add Population Center as an option. Army and Character too if you’ve scouted.

Regards,

Brad

···

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 6:07 AM David Crane dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist] mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi

I was just thinking that, when I know where there is another nation’s hidden pop centre, it would be useful to be able to add the pop centre to the map.

If it’s already possible to do this, could someone tell me how? It not, Clint, would you consider adding it in a future upgrade?

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Thanks Brad.

Looks good.

···

On 12 December 2018 at 12:27 “Brad Brunet brad.brunet@gmail.com [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Select the hex. In the Current Hex View tab, should be default on the right, you’ll get a drop down that has Add Population Center as an option. Army and Character too if you’ve scouted.

Regards,

Brad

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 6:07 AM David Crane dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist] < mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi

I was just thinking that, when I know where there is another nation’s hidden pop centre, it would be useful to be able to add the pop centre to the map.

If it’s already possible to do this, could someone tell me how? It not, Clint, would you consider adding it in a future upgrade?

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10