ME JO

It is already possible to do with JOverseer. You can add population centers, characters, armies, bridges, and even notes to any map hex. The drop down menu on the map hex will allow you you to add these items and also to remove them so make sure you select the right action.

Michael

···

On Dec 12, 2018, at 5:06 AM, David Crane dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist] mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hi

I was just thinking that, when I know where there is another nation’s hidden pop centre, it would be useful to be able to add the pop centre to the map.

If it’s already possible to do this, could someone tell me how? It not, Clint, would you consider adding it in a future upgrade?

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Thanks to you too Micheal.

···

On 12 December 2018 at 13:10 “Michael Blomquist blomquistm@aol.com [mepbmlist]” mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:

It is already possible to do with JOverseer. You can add population centers, characters, armies, bridges, and even notes to any map hex… The drop down menu on the map hex will allow you you to add these items and also to remove them so make sure you select the right action…

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2018, at 5:06 AM, David Crane dazedandconfused@blueyonder.co.uk [mepbmlist] < mepbmlist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi

I was just thinking that, when I know where there is another nation’s hidden pop centre, it would be useful to be able to add the pop centre to the map.

If it’s already possible to do this, could someone tell me how? It not, Clint, would you consider adding it in a future upgrade?

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10