Game 225 - War Begins

Sounds like Aragorn needs to spend the night in my freshly-duggen sand hole. Wait. That doesn’t sound right. Hold on a sec . . .

Ovatha

It looks like nobody wants me to sing a joyous song of mine…
Dragon’s lord armies fly away and escape every time we meet, I’d like to find new frriends in Mirkwood, but nobody was there…
And it seems as nobody has to be there for a long time :wink:

Always yours

Morrissey

“Sing [for] Your Life”, Mozzer.

We need a bit of entertainment, the freeps aint doing any!

The Dragon Lord has matters handled in Mirkwood, but the Dog Lord will be along soon to help out…

DENDRA

Oh god, not more bad elven poetry… Now I have to pay a visit to Mirkwood and slaughter the elves. I was content to just destroy Gondor, but I can certainly expand my horizons.

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

DENDRA,

remember one day I’ll come to sing “cemetary gates” at Morannon, will you be there? :slight_smile:

BEN,

are you sure I am an elf?? Or maybe you weren’t talking about me…
Elves are very friends of mine, but I’m the leader of the mighty Woodmen, one day I’ll proof it to you :slight_smile:

Good gaming to all of you

Morrissey of the Woodmen

Wonderful, you’re a smelly, furry human… no matter, you’ll die like the rest.

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

Woodmen are full of dingleberries, I’m told.

-Ovatharuss
King of Khand

Moz,

Keats and Yates may be on your side, but be assured Wilde will be on mine.

The cemetary awaits, come and get it!

Dendra

Ancient items of power are now within our grasp. Soon we will use them to decimate the foul hordes, just as was done at the Battle of Dagorlad, when Elves and Men defeated Sauron.

Urzahil, the Black Numenoreans have turned against your master, and soon a mighty tide will be upon you. Not only will Gondor remain ever beyond your grasp, soon Minas Morgul and Cirith Ungol will falter in the flood. You are not the only one who knows secrets. We are still not impressed with yours.

– message from Master Elrond

Let us see how long you hold to those ancient items of power… It won’t be for long, I guarantee that.

• Urzahil, Minion of Sauron

Hey I know this is silly but I have to give all you guys applause for actually using the board…

I have never seen so much trash talk in my life…awesome…

Serra

Serra,

I think it’s a lot of fun to talk with and taunt the enemy. I wish more people would use the forum.

Ovatharuss

It’s because the Dark Servants rule and elves suck…

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

I have to agree here. Ovatharuss and his faithful Dark Servants kick major tail! Elves suck mainly because they have no Ovatharuss to lead them.

Ovatharuss of Khand

…but they have the marvelleous Morrissey on their side :slight_smile:

Elves love my songs, you have to see how they are concentrate during my performances… it looks as they are all sleeping, but they aren’t, or not?? :confused:

Is there anyone of you feeling alone? I can come to rise up your spirit if you want, but the firs in my list is my friend Dendra, I hope he is thinking at the menu for that special day
:slight_smile:

I don’t eat meat (expecially human) :smiley:

Morrissey

Bah, the only thing the Woodmen need are a shave… But then again, if I just kill them all, I guess that’ll work as well too. My trolls and warhounds need fresh meat.

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

No need to ship any filet of woodman down south. My camels, unfortunately, would choke on the dingleberries.

Ovatharuss of Khand

My my my, I wonder how things look in the wonder Rhun Sea area…

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

I guessed correctly-- when the Mouth of Sauron says “beware Men of Gondor!” look east because he’ll likely go for the Northmen. Ithilien will soon be solidly under Free control. But it does not matter where you focus your energy, slave of Shadow, the Rhun area will hold and not one Free nation fall. Your warhounds will have their day, then be ground into meal. And your scrawny orc infantry is little match for axe-wielding Dwarves! The men in that area will compliment the Khazad well. Lastly, I hear Thranduil has a fine cadre of elite cavalry forming in his hidden Fortress.

Your advantage in the arts of spirit mastery will not last long. Elven masters of lore will learn at a triple pace.

– Gildring, herald of Master Elrond

Gildring,

Are you sure you are not a horse lord? I can smell the manure from here. Cav in Silvania. Poo! What a stench! For your skill at spin you could be a dark servant. if we have a vacancy do you want to join as nazgul #10?

Moz,

I love your effeminate vocals and brutal lyrics, your lies, however, are laughable. Come see me in my new back-up capital of Shrel-Kain if you want to visit. As for Ithilien, do we seem concerned? Maybe that`s for a reason…

Your ever lovin dog, lord.

DENDRA.