Game 225 - War Begins

You’re perfectly right… that’s what happened!

Sauron asked our leaders if he could surrender and join our coalition ( in these times it’s more trendy this word than alliance…).

Maybe the presence of so many italians, all around the world known to be masters in the art of starting the war on one side to switch before the end to the other, suggested him this wonderful idea!! :smiley:

The sun still shines on Rhun and the nation of the Northmen!!
One by one the PCs of the Dark Servant and their allies are falling… ( and I have only seen a couple turnsheet… I’m anxious to see the most promising ones… :cool: )

Bah, the Italian army is almost as useless as the French army…

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

That`s Ben, making friends around the world with his usual charm!
The Romans were Italians…where did it all go wrong? I blame the Christians touting all that peace and brotherly love stuff…

david
DENDRA

ps; Roberto, are you REALLY happy with your turn? A lot of armies in Mirkwood, sure, a gimme at Gram…but not a lot else to crow about.

d

Let’s see, the Osgiliath bridge is down, we stand unopposed on Osgiliath, and the Fools of Gondor will meet their death at Morgul. It sure is nice to be one of Sauron’s minions.

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

To murmur:

Honestly speaking: yes, I’m very happy of how my turn went.
I was really worried about what you ( al the DSs) could have done to me. This was the most important and critical turn, now I see the future “pink”. :slight_smile:

Well… if I only had killed Din Othar instead of just injuring him I’d have been much happier!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

And you?? aren’t you ashamed?? An army mad of 50 warg riders and 100 slaves is not something you should be pride of!!! We expected more from you!!! :smiley:

To Ben:

I ironized on our recent military history first, so your comment was useless…

BTW, seriously speaking, I think we should keep anything related to the real war ( including the US-France debate) out of this forum ( I know that I referred to it first saying “coalition” and I beg your pardon for that)

Roberto,

I was making a joke. My bad if I offended you, no harm meant.

• Ben

<<( including the US-France debate) out of this forum )<<

What is a “us-france”? Will it fit in a nice, sandy hole? It’s not another weed is it? I get bored with your fauna. The only plant I like is SAND. It’s easy to grow. You can bury things in it. I get angry when the neighbor’s cat buries “things” in my sand!! I tell the children “NO, NO, It’s not raisins! Do not eat it!”

I would like to look up definitions for us-france and pontus and roberto myself . . .I had a dictionary ordered from Amazon, but the Postal Camel was intercepted by that stupeed sand demon. So we still have no dictionary in the desert. But we are digging holes to put sand demons (and dead camels) in.

Ovatha of Khand

"And you?? aren’t you ashamed?? An army mad of 50 warg riders and 100 slaves is not something you should be pride of!!! We expected more from you!!! "

Not ashamed. They are highly trained, well armoured shock troops. There would have been a hell of a lot more of them if the LR hadn`t bought all the horses. The gore-crazy baztud! Look out for them in your home town soon.

DENDRA the Dog Lord

Lag-Angren burned to ashes, an army of Dunedain knights in Mt Gram, the people cheering our arrival and giving us the keys to the town without a fight, orc soldiers fleeing into the hills, trying to hide in a makeshift camp. The Goblin gate abandoned, left to be taken by our elven brethren standing outside its walls. Sarn Goriwing left as the Dragons Lord’s last recruiting base after the defeat in Dol Guldur, but surrounded by free armies. The last evil outposts in the north-west are Mt Gundabad and Dol Guldur, both are virtually unprotected and both will fall within a few turns. The escape routes from Mt Gundabad are closed from both sides. The bridge over the Anduin destroyed in panic. You still hold your population centres in Mordor, but that will change soon. We don’t need the bridge, we have the Gondorian navy, and I’m tempted to send down a few thousand Dunedain knights myself to make sure Minas Morgul is cleansed from evil. Your chance was in Rhun, but that chance is washed away, like tears in the rain.

Aragorn II

Now now now, I wouldn’t count those chickens before they hatch, False King of Gondor…

• Urzahil, Minion of Sauron

Watch 'em hatch! Most of the eggs I referred to are already chickens to be counted. The Goblin gate will hatch this turn, Mt Gundabad and Dol Guldur will take a few turns more.

Aragorn, true king and chicken farmer

Snicker I know something you don’t know…

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

Yeah… you know what’s going on in the WK’s head :smiley:

The Mt Gram army was very kind to leave it undefended, the newly posted camp of 2006 is much more valuable!!

The Mt Gundabad army has given enough time to the Woodies to keep organized, so now he is allowed to move…

The Minas Morgul army… the Minas Morgul army… Hey!!! has anybody seen that army??? :confused:

C’mon… tell us… we’re curious :slight_smile:

Oh how quickly do we forget previous games… Last time I knew something you guys didn’t know, something very bad happened to you boys in game 230. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it…

Snicker I know something you don’t know.

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

oh, yeah… I did forget!!!

You won game 230 in spite of the WK being eliminated after a couple of turns and now you want to repeat that tactic…

Diabolic!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

We, the proud people of Mordor are an open society. We believe in independence and self-rule. The WK is old enough and ugly enough to take care of himself. If he needs help he will yell and we will help. I am intrigued to know why you think you are so secure in Rhun and other places…are you hiding 4 major towns out there and mass-producing yak heavy cav? if not i wouldn`t count, chickens or on your next birthday coming if you are a so-called Free People. Mordor is coming to you!

DENDRA the Dog

Snicker Ben knows a lot about chickens that I sure don’t want to know…

Thats true, apparently he and Gothmog used to be members of the chicken pluckers union. At least i think thats what Urzahil overheard at the War Cabinet in Barad-Dur…

Murmur Perrit of Morannon.

I know much about chickens. I’ve studied Gondor’s war tactics for years…

• Ben
    Dark Lts.

touche, sirrah!

DENDRA